Tuesday, May 18, 2010

1 year had past since I had started learning floral arrangement

It had been some time i had been blogging due to the starting up of the business and getting things right in place. Since i had passed my exams in Jan 2010. I had decided to embark the journey on my own with my mentor help.

I had started with a good friend and along the way due to my character, I chose to do on my own and try my own style.I didn't want to hurt her friendship with me as she had been very supportive of me and I don't want to drag her down if my ideas don't go through. I found it very hard to tell her the truth but when I find the courage one day, maybe I will be able to face her to tell her. Call me a coward but the pain inside to make this decision comes with a price i have to pay later.

I feel very blessed by God to see me through all these time. There were countless of time, I would want to just give up on this crazy business idea of mine but I know i had decided since the day i had started my first class in Nobleman school until now, I cant give up on my own dreams.

My mentor, June Tew had shared this with me before and I always know, It's a lonely road if you wish to do your own business. Countless of frustrations, money problems, and hardship to find suppliers who is willing to even care to reply your emails and enquiries, the list will go on. The biggest challenge for me is money problem and time management, with a full time job and trying to set up a business with very little money is really hard. Without my parents support and my hubby and my best friend, Deborah, I will not even get to owning a website, a blog and business name.They are my blessing in life and life support when things get so tough.

There is still a long road ahead of me that I have to face but I hope one day I will be able to do my floral business full time. Thank you for everyone who supported me and give me a chance on this business. I have alot of room for improvement and thank you for believing in me.

I will share abit on what i did with very little money for business and some things you can avoid during your planning for setting up the business.