Sunday, April 17, 2011

Feeling happy yet have a little sadness in the heart..


Thank you to my 3rd batch classmates! I am so touched to bits! I wanted to cry but i managed to hold back. Ha Ha. I didnt expect this from them I know i spam alot of emails and getting notes and stuff together.. well thank u from the bottom of my heart. Everyone here had a tough time to struggle with work and studies and all those assignments.. 2 more for me and hopefully can pass the modules.

 It was a final day and quite a light mood with mini buffet. Everyone was waiting for Gail to come but we were so hungry so we started the buffet. I am waiting for more pictures from Sufen and Joanne they were taking so many photos of the day. I was lazy to bring my camera out too. 

I am quite lost for words actually and will always treasure this photo and a lovely doggy bear organic wool filled toy. Very unique as i never seen it before and using organic materials :)
Here is a picture of the whole class. Sadly one classmate cant join us.